If LVNV is calling you, they’re not just collecting for Sears or another one of their clients – they may have bought your debt and now own rights to it!
This means they will be pursuing you in order to collect the full debt for themselves – which, naturally, results in them collecting the debt aggressively.”
(Most bill collectors get paid on commission so they ONLY GET PAID IF YOU PAY!
PLACING NEGATIVE CREDIT ON YOUR REPORTS AND RUINING YOUR SCORE is just one tactic that LVNV Funding may use against you!)
I Got Fed Up With LVNV Funding…
I had no idea how badly LVNV Funding was destroying my credit score. I hadn’t checked my score in a few months, but had no clue that it was so low.
LVNV had placed a collection/charge off on my credit which is one of the worst items you can have on your credit.
My score was 501 with Transunion!!! I was totally fed up and decided to finally do something about my miserable credit.
call now 1-888-586-1780
The Secret to Beating LVNV Bill Collectors
I must admit that I made all kinds of mistakes when trying to get rid of LVNV Funding. Here are a few of the mistakes that only made things worse…
I sent TOO MANY dispute letters. (It turns out that you can actually send too many letters to the credit bureaus, and they’ll mark your dispute as frivolous!
- I also failed to ask for debt validation. I learned (much too late) that you have a limited time window to ask and receive debt validation.
Finally, I tried getting LVNV to remove the bad credit by talking to them on the phone.
This was a huge mistake and I learned that putting your demands in writing is the only way to get any results.
To make a long story short, I totally botched the credit repair process.
“Fighting a negative item on your credit report can be difficult. I sent off letter after letter and made dozens of phone calls, but I felt like I was getting no results!”
I thought that LVNV was going to be stuck on my credit forever. I did some research and found a credit repair law firm (www.lexingtonlaw.com) that had dealt with LVNV Funding and helped people just like me.
call now 1-888-586-1780
Here are some of the LVNV deletion statistics from Lexington Law.
They’ve helped lots of folks just like me and I’m certain they can help you out of your credit situation too:
- 579 “Lvnv funding” collection deletions in Q1!
- 558 “Lvnv fundg llc” collection deletions in Q1!
- 271 “Lvnv fundg” collection deletions in Q1!
- A TOTAL of 1,493 LVNV Funding related collection items deleted in the first quarter (Q1) of 2008!
- 1280 “LVNV FUNDING LLC” collection deletions in Q2!
- 724 “lvnv funding” collection deletions in Q2!
- 547 “lvnv fundg” collection deletions in Q2!
- A TOTAL of 2,690 LVNV Funding related collection items deleted in the second quarter (Q2) of 2008!
- 1442 “lvnv funding llc” collection deletions in Q3!
- 397 “lvnv funding” collection deletions in Q3!
- 279 “lvnv fundg” collection deletions in Q3!
- A TOTAL of 2,209 LVNV Funding related collection items deleted in the third quarter (Q3) of 2008!
- 790 “LVNV FUNDING LLC” collection deletions in Q4!
- 274 “lvnv funding” collection deletions in Q4!
- 205 “lnvn fundg” collection deletions in Q4!
- A TOTAL of 1,314 LVNV Funding related collection items deleted in the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2008!
Disclaimer: *Important: While the testimonials and other information on this website may be exciting, Lexington Law promises only to perform the steps we've agreed to in each client's case and to charge each month only for steps already completed. As with any legal work, no outcome is promised. Your results will vary. **The number of items removed represents the combined removals for all three credit bureaus. For example, if a single questionable negative item is removed from all three credit reports, it is counted as three separate removals.
I’m proud to report that Lexington Law deleted all my LVNV collections and charge offs too! Just seeing the results on paper brought such relief to me. I wasn’t stressed out anymore. I knew that my credit life was being restored. I couldn’t have done it without the help of Lexington Law.
Lexington Law has experience deleting all types of questionable bad credit items including charge offs, collections, bankruptcy, judgments, repossessions, late payments, and more.
To get started removing a questionable LVNV Funding Collection from your credit report , follow these simple steps: